With opening of the 2020 season of ABpark approaching, we invite student groups to book spring excursion visits. Special price for visits of student groups is offered for working days in May — 12 EUR/person.
The same as in previous years, each month of the year we gradually add to the range of attractions offered at our park. Some of the additions are planned already in May and some will be introduced later. The attractions that will already be available in May:
- Dinosaur trail with moving dinosaurs
- Dinosaur attraction
- Calis.lv trail with displays created by artist Vladlena
- “Emergency Brigade” play town
- Rope course
- Pedal go kart track
- Laser shooting range
- Virtual reality ride
- Mini golf
- Creative workshops
- Jumping pillow (activity may be restricted in case of intense rain)
- Big jumping pillow (activity may be restricted in case of intense rain)
- Water pillow (activity may be restricted in case of intense rain)
- Tube sliding track (activity may be restricted in case of intense rain)
- Attractions (activity may be restricted in case of intense rain)
- Chain carousel
- Twister carousel
- Baby flug carousel
- Electric bumper car autodrome
- Happy kangaroo tower
- Horse carousel
- Forest train
- All other activities and attractions that will be available and operating at the park.
- See the monthly events calendar for schedule of extra activities (face painting, bubble show).
- Name and phone number of the contact person
- Planned date and time of visit
- Approximate or exact number of visitors in the group.
Entrance fee for a student group on working days in May (starting with 15 people) is 12 EUR per person (from age of 2 years).
Each 10 students can be accompanied free of charge by 1 teacher.
Entrance fee includes all activities of the park throughout the day (except catering).
Payment for tickets can be made via bank transfer (we will issue an invoice on request) before the visit, or at the park’s cash desk on the day of the visit.
By booking early, you have the opportunity to be the first to choose the arrival time on the particular day, ensuring a higher possibility of using also such attractions as Lasertag and others that have limited capacity of visitors in a day.
There are several cafés offering delicious foods in the ABpark territory, as well as points of sale with various treats for everyone’s taste. We have put thought into our menu to also offer foods without the most common allergens.
Warm food can be pre-ordered for student groups for a specific time of visit. A table will be reserved and food served for you at the booked time so you don’t have to wait in a queue. Complex catering offer will be e-mailed.
Advance payment via bank transfer as per an issued invoice needs to be made for pre-ordered catering services.
Lean-tos with tables and benches are available in the territory of ABpark with 300 seats in total so you can enjoy food brought with you. Picnic spots cannot be booked — they are available and will be enough for everyone!
Considering the broad territory of the park and the number of visitors, we recommend to plan at least 5h for a visit.
In the territory of the park it is forbidden to bring in glassware, sharp objects, and to make fires or use devices with open or covered fire.
For the visit to utmost pleasant both to you and other visitors of the park, please familiarise beforehand with the current rules and regulations of the amusement park.
Should you have any additional questions, please contact us:
Phone: +371 27 33 6600