By purchasing a ticket to Avārijas Brigāde (ABpark) amusement park, visitors confirm that they are familiar with the rules and regulations of the amusement park, agree to them and undertake to comply with them.
Parents (guardians) shall be responsible for informing their children about the rules, ensuring that they are observed, as well as for the behaviour and supervision of children in the territory of the park.
Please assess responsibly your own and your child’s ability to use any of the attractions.
- These rules ensure the successful operation of ABpark territory and order;
- The visitors shall have the duty to comply with the rules and regulations of the amusement park;
- The visitors must treat the personnel of the amusement park and other visitors, as well as the equipment of the amusement park with respect;
- Visitors must follow the instructions of ABpark employees;
- The territory of ABpark is available to visitors from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
The visitors may leave their cars at the car parking lot of ABpark free of charge;
- The box offices of the park are open from 10:00 a.m. They are closed 30 minutes before the closing of the park - at 6:30 p.m.;
- When using discounted tickets, the document that confirms the right of the person to use the respective discount must be demonstrated at the entrance to the park. (for instance, 3 + family card, Club One card, etc.);
- Group ticket is valid only for previously registered groups sized 15 persons and above
- Children below 14 years of age are permitted to enter the park only if they are accompanied by an adult;
- The entrance to the park is possible, if a valid ABpark ticket is demonstrated, which is exchanged for the entry bracelet;
- ABpark shall not assume any liability for lost tickets and/or bracelets. The tickets shall not be replaced and/or copies of tickets shall not be issued;
- Weather conditions shall not entitle a visitor to the receipt of repayment for the purchased tickets;
- The territory of the park is an area of public event and photos may be taken at the territory with the purpose of using these photos for publicity needs;
- The following shall be prohibited at the territory of the park:
- using a skateboard, roller skates, a bicycle and/or other mechanical devices for mobility purposes;
- entering the park with pets;
- carrying alcoholic beverages that have been bought outside ABpark into the territory of the park;
- carrying glass objects, cold weapons and/or firearms, drugs, incl. syringes, items that may endanger the safety of others into the territory of the park;
- disturbing other visitors;
- Unreasonably interfere with, or distract from, the staff of ABpark during the performance of their direct duties.
- making fires or using devices with open or covered fire;
- damaging the equipment and buildings of ABpark. It is strictly prohibited to carry any property of the park outside the territory of the park, as well as to move equipment within the territory;
- being under strong intoxication of intoxicating substances;
- swimming in the water bodies in the territory of ABpark;
ABpark shall be entitled to determine at its own discretion and to change without prior warning:
- additional price relief or discounts for customers belonging to certain population groups;
- ticket prices;
- range of services offered at the park.
Personnel of ABpark shall be entitled:
- to give notifications and warnings to a customer (customers) regarding their behaviour and/or action that violate the current rules and regulations of ABpark, or in the event, where a customer otherwise disturbs other visitors. Customers must follow the instructions of ABpark employees;
- to inspect suspicious objects and to prohibit to carry such objects into the territory of ABpark;
- to expel persons that violate rules and regulations of ABpark, disturb public order, are visibly intoxicated or disturb other visitors of ABpark from the park without repaying the money paid for the ticket/tickets. In the event of a severe violation, to call the security and detain the violator until the moment, when police arrives;
- not to sell tickets to people, who are visibly intoxicated by alcohol and/or disrupt public order;
- not to sell tickets to a person that fails to observe personal hygiene;
- not to sell the ticker to a person, if the person violates the internal rules and regulation of ABpark, as well as in the event, where a person has been caught, while attempting to commit fraud;
- to refuse to provide service to a customer, who is under the influence of intoxicating substances. In these cases, the money for the reserved and paid up services shall not be returned;
- The violators, who fail to comply with the provisions of the rules and regulations, damage equipment, are involved in disturbing behaviour and other violations, may be expelled from the territory of ABpark or administratively punished in accordance with the regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia;
The tickets for the visit to ABpark can be purchased:
- at the box offices of ABpark by cash (EUR only) or by a payment card. Due to safety reasons, ABpark may refuse to accept EUR 100 or higher denomination banknotes.
- On-line, by visiting www.abpark.lv website;
- All information concerning personal data that is required for the purchase of an e-ticket, shall be processed in accordance with the requirements of Personal Data Processing Law and it will be used solely for the purposes of e-ticket purchase. Payment card data that have been used for transactions performed by you are not available and visible to ABpark. You will be forwarded to a secure purchasing environment to process your transaction.
No additional payment must be made for the attractions situated in the territory of the ABpark – all attractions are included in the entry ticket price (except for additional services – catering and guides); In the event of adverse weather conditions, some of the attractions of the park may be inaccessible for safety considerations; Litter may be discarded only into special waste containers; The goods left in the territory of the park shall be stored for 1 month, after the expiry of this period, they will be donated for charity; Action in cases of emergency:
- In any emergency situation, including in cases where medical assistance is required, follow the instructions of ABpark personnel;
- Report the emergency situations, including in cases where medical assistance is required, and information what has happened to the nearest personnel of ABpark.
Please observe general norms of polite conduct and behaviour, respect the people around you, nature and environment.